- You can take pleasant walks around the vineyards and olive groves, as well as hiking in the Llaberia and Montsant mountains.
- Guided tours of the vineyards and wineries of the DO Montsant and the DOQ Priorat.
- Get to know the historical and artistic heritage of the Priorat region: Museum of sculpture, painting and archaeological remains Marçà-Gine and Lula Pérez, of Marçà, Falset Castle, regional museum, Carthusian Monastery of Escala Dei, Bellmunt mining museum, Siurana, the hermitages of Montsant, cave paintings of Capçanes …
- Participate in cultural activities: among others, the Terrer music and wine festival in autumn and the Falset wine fair in May
- Buy good produce from the land, wines, vermouths and oils
See the links at the bottom of the page for information on activities.